The Arts are Alive at Loyola Village! Both of our campuses introduce students to an extensive arts cirriculum. Some of our highlights include:
- LAUSD Arts Banner Schools
- Orchestra, 75 member student orchestra: grades 3, 4 and 5
- Guitar lessons for all 3rd graders, and Recess Guitar Club for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students
- Ballet Basics for all 2nd graders with Principal Goodall
- African Drum and Dance Ensemble
- Student performance opportunities include, but are not limited to, Veteran's Day third grade chorus, December holidays with all classes, spring production, December and Spring Orchestra Concerts, Guitar Ensemble Concerts, Visual Art Exhibit, Talent Show and PTA Reflections opportunity
- LAUSD Arts Program School, all classes receive 6-week units in Dance and Visual Arts taught by District arts specialists
- Collaboration with The Music Center of Los Angeles
- Westchester Community Partnerships include LMU Music and Art Departments collaboration, and OTIS College of Art and Design collaboration
Join us on the following dates and watch as the arts come alive!
Arts Alive Festival
Join us this September for the best community festival in town! With ten arts and crafts booths, performers including LoVE's very own student performers and alumni - vendors, whacky dj tent and L.A. best food trucks, there is something for everyone!
Join us at for our Traditional and Magnet school Holiday Programs.
Join us for the annual Talent Show. This year's show will be held at Westchester High School's Auditorium at 5:00 p.m. Food and flowers available for purchase.
Annual Theatrical Performance
Each year Loyola Village produces a theatrical performance. Last year, we were proud to present an original play, The Dewey Decimal System. Look for more information on 2012/13 performance opportunities. Auditions are typically required for lead roles.